Website Terms and Conditions
- What N ASTILL Offers
We provide the following services through our website and app:
- the ability to read about the products offered by participating providers;
- the ability to submit service referrals; and
- any other services, features, content, or applications that N ASTILL or its affiliates may offer through the website or app or any other electronic medium from time to time in our sole and absolute discretion.
We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue the whole or any portion of the services which we provide at any time. We may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts of the website or app without notice of liability.
- Our website content
- Your use of the website and app
If you use our website and/or app, then:
- you must only use them if you are 18 years or older, or otherwise under the supervision of an adult or guardian;
- you agree to accept full responsibility for all your activities on our website and app and when attending the participating provider; and
- you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal details, password and payment details.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate your access to the website and/or app, remove or edit any content without notice to you. In the event of dispute or chargeback regarding online payment, you should contact reception@localhost/drastill directly to resolve the dispute and not the participating provider.
- Using our website and app
- do not copy, distribute or publish any part of the website them other than as may be reasonably necessary to use their intended purpose;
- do not to use or launch any automated system or program in connection with our website or its online functionality;
- do not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, or use communication systems provided by us for any commercial solicitation purposes, solicit for any reason whatsoever any users of our products with respect to their submissions to the website and/or app, or publish or distribute any vouchers or codes in connection with the website and/or app, or scrape or hack the website and/or app;
- Registration and accounts
To access certain parts of website and app you will be required to sign-up for an account with us and select a username and password. You are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You agree not to:
- share or permit others to use your account or password; or
- assign or transfer your Account to any other person or entity.
You will be bound by and responsible for all communications and online activity transmitted or conducted through the use of your account. We will have no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, or liabilities arising as a result of or in connection with the wrongful or fraudulent use of your account. If you are aware of any actual or suspected unauthorised use(s) of your account, or loss, theft, or unauthorised disclosure of your password, please promptly notify us at: reception@localhost/drastill.
- Submitting information to our website and apps
- Intellectual Property rights
- Search engines
We consent to operators of publicly available search engines, such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing, to use software applications, such as spiders, to copy materials from the website solely for the purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to withdraw that consent in full or in part at any time.
- Limitation of Liability
- Changes to these terms
- Vouchers and promotions
We may from time to time offer vouchers, promotions or gift cards to its members free of charge or for value. We may from time to time permit participating providers to offer their own vouchers or promotions for use in conjunction with the website and/or app. Any vouchers, promotions or gift cards offered through the website or the app cannot be redeemed or refunded for cash with us or used beyond their respective expiry dates. You are solely responsible for the security of any vouchers, promotions or gift cards that you open through using the website or the app. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to those vouchers, promotions or gift cards and does not have any obligation to replace them. We have no obligation to redeem any vouchers, promotions or gift cards which appear in its sole opinion to have been tampered with or forged.